Do you often find yourself giving great advice to others yet you are so hard on yourself? Here is how to stop the negative “self-talk”.
- Having a dinner party for a large family can be alot of work. Imagine if you had to do that nearly every day with a large family. Here are tips on how you and master the task! [Utter Clutter]
- You’re going to be a new mom! Now more than ever is when you have to keep it classy! [The Daily Muse]
- The Superbowl is almost here! Do you have your menu planned? [She Budgets]
- Becoming a work-at-home Mom can certainly be an adventure. This series covers it all! [Money Saving Mom]
- It’s a paperless world! Do you send efficient e-mails? [Productivity 501]
- If you have ever been through heartbreak, read this inspiring story [Think Simple Now]
- If you have kids, you have crayons! How many plastic boxes storing crayons, glue, and everything that goes with making a pretty pictures for your home? Check out these awesome “Lazy Susans” [Houzz]