Trend Alert: Peacock Feathers
We’re seeing peacocks everywhere! From weddings to shoes, from dresses to curtains … these beautiful colors are popping up in all of fashion’s brightest spots. It’s a vibrant bold look, perfect for anyone needing a bit of extra oomph in their steps or pizazz in their homes.
When it comes to clothes, these colors and designs are great for going out in chic form. But, they can also look great on a casual, trendy tee. But my favorite version of these nature-loving trend? The accessories. I can’t get enough of the beautiful feathered earrings, hair clips, necklaces and the peacock pumps!
Then, there’s peacock-scattered home decor. Comforters adorning the beautiful jades and plum colors, curtain spotted with dainty feathers and lampshades with a whole lot of personality, peacock feathers are such a versatile, fun piece of pretty to play with!
The best part about this trendy trend is the variety. It’s quite easy to find but you can also find it to fit your personality. From bright and dramatic, to relaxed and mellow …. peacocks can fit anyone’s individual style and home’s theme.
Take a look at these fun, affordable finds!
1. Peacock Plume Pillow, Target, $26.69. Grab a couple and dress up your bed or living room sofa for a bright, fun touch.
2. Silvertone Peacock Feather Pendant, Overstock.com, $12.99. Wear this with a simple t-shirt or on date night with your little black dress!
3. Peacock Feather Curtains, Urban Outfitters, $39. Hang these up in the bedroom or for a touch of spice, hang them in your home office!
4. Mixed Feather Earrings, Forever 21, $4.99. Another accessory you can dress up or down with, these mixed feather earrings look great with any type of outfit!
5. 222 Fifth Dinnerware, Set of 4 Peacock Garden Latte Mugs, $29.99. Spruce up the kitchen or just your coffee break with these beautiful mugs.
photo via photozo