Your Life: Organize Your Space
Have you ever heard the saying, “a cluttered desk is a cluttered mind”? A cluttered desk can send signals to your boss that you are unorganized. Time to get it together! Here are some tips to help take your desk from frazzled to dazzled!
- The best part about being sick when we were children was the ice cream, right?. Check out this recipe for “Feel Better Pops” from Mama Manifesto.
- Some of the greatest sayings come from children. Take a look of this lovely greeting card on The Centsible Life.
- Who needs a therapist when you have a group of people who come together to help make our lives better on the web? Here are groups coming together to help at Productivity 501!
- There are pros and cons in having friendships with co-workers. There are certain situations and behaviors you have to look out for. The Daily Muse has your answer!
- Many people are amazed at the size of the Mega Millions jackpot. Here is a fun article about how a gal plans on spending the money found on She Budgets.
- Are you looking for ways to lower your grocery bill? Follow this money-saving tips brought to you by the Frugal Mom.
- Some days we wish there were more minutes in an hour, especially when it comes to mornings in a busy household! Here are ways to get your family moving and out the door from Real Simple.
Krysten is originally from northeast Pennsylvania and now resides in Los Angeles, California. Krysten spent nearly 17 years working in commercial radio as a disc jockey before moving to L.A. Krysten's life-long passion in life has always been writing and music. Her greatest love is her teenage daughter. Krysten is also the proud owner of a 2-year old Basset Hound. Krysten says " I feel as long as I have the ability and brain power to write, there should be no reason to hold back. Though I am not a licensed therapist, I share my wisdom through what I have endured in my life. L.I.F.E is better than any PhD when it comes to having a talk with people."